WHO ARE WE
The Consortium Consorzio Arenili Caorle was founded in 1977 gathering together the multiple concessions of the hotels. Members of the Consortium are the Municipality of Caorle and important associations like the merchants association and the hoteliers association.
Aim and goal of the Consortium is to manage the beach services along the coast, specifically the services are the followings:
- BEACH CLEANING
- MANAGEMENT OF THE BEACH AREAS
- FIRST AID
Goals of the Consortium Main objectives of the Consortium are:
- Furnish high quality services that satisfy the customers
- Monitor the needs and feedbacks of guests to ensure modern services able to answer their needs
- Take quality culture to the beach
- Promote the Consortium image, also by involving the affected public offices
- Define and monitor the quality goals connected to the different company processes involving the workers through awareness and training campaigns and the communication of the achieved goals
- Verify and analyse the satisfaction of customers
- Monitor and manage complaints
- Monitor and manage the costs of non quality
- Define improvement plans about quality and use managing tools to control the results
- Put constant attention to work security and environment.
The Consortium management believes that these goals can be reached following the principles of participation, collaboration and transparency.